- 1200 denier Rip-stop winter stable rug
- Padding: 350 grams
- Closed at the chest by a removable panel with a broad elastic upper part kept in place by a steel buckle and adjustable nylon straps on each side
- Slightly forward on the neck with synthetic sheepskin protection
- Exclusive V-neck cut at the withers
- Cross-over surcingles - Removable back leg straps
The hallmark of this collection is its beauty:
All D Collection items are finished with cream-coloured thread and brass buckles.
Made from Dy'on leather, the D Collection is perfect for classic riding and is constantly being improved to meet the most demanding competition riders' needs.
Its exceptional style makes this our most populat loccection, the one that wins over the largest number of our customers. Its elegance and fine details never fail to make an impression!
All D Collection bridles come with our new S-shaped headpiece.
Whilst it was designed with jumping in mind, the D Collection is suitable for all types of horses and equestrian disciplines.
Characteristics of the collection:
- Dy'on leather: Grade 1 Catalan leather tanned in Igualada, Spain
- Vegetable tanning developed excusively by Dy'on
- Natural dyes
- English leather type finish
- Polyvernis varnished brass buckles
- Cream-coloured stitching
- Supple S-shaped headpiece - the latest Dy'on innovation