Re-designed to offer unrivalled movement and comfort, whilst maintaining the highest level of protection available.
The Outlyne II combines ultra-lightweight, energy-absorbing foam with a discreet all-black outer cover. For unmatched comfort, protection and style.
Adjustable sizing at the shoulders, chest and waist offers not only an unrivalled fit, but great value and longevity.
Certified to BETA 2018 standard – Level 3 and EN 13158:2018.
- Removable and washable outer cover
- Adjustable sizing on shoulders, chest and waist
- UltraFlex™ technology foam
- Lightweight but high impact absorption
- Close fit that moulds to your body
- Great rider movement and flexibility
By providing specific sizing with extensive shape adjustment, our design team has created the ultimate fit for all riders.
The Women’s Outlyne moulds to the curves of a woman’s body and is structured across the chest to maximise comfort.
The Teen’s Outlyne pulls in at the waist and is darted at the front to provide a close fit for the young rider.
The Kid’s Outlyne offers adjustable chest, waist and shoulder fastenings for the growing rider.
How to measure and fit a body protector
1. Measure over light clothing using a soft tape measure in centimetres (cm).
2. Take your waist measurement.
3. Take your chest measurement, under the arms and around the widest part.
4. Take your back length measurement, from the base of your neck (C7 vertebrae) to the base of your spine.
5. Select the corresponding size.