This is the very latest offering from KEP Italia, the helmet is revolutionary in that it is very, very lightweight. The helmet is made of carbon fibre and is available in a matt or shiney finish. The grill is stainless steel and all other external parts are aluminium. The flexible visor is also available in matt or shiney finish.
This helmet comes in 5 options.
1. Shiney black crown in carbon with opaque visor and two opaque external parts in black alluminum.
2. Shiney black crown in carbon with opaque visor and three opaque external parts in black alluminum.
3. Opaque black crown in carbon with red shiney visor and two shiney external parts in red.
4. Opaque black crown in carbon with opaque black visor and three opaque external parts in black alluminum.
5. Opaque black crown in carbon with green shiney visor and three external parts in green alluminium.
Carbon fibre helmets from other manufacturers which weigh a great deal more are being priced at €1000+ this helmet is priced at €770.
Each model is developed thinking of performance tuning, along with the selection of materials to ensure a perfect seal and comfort, such as the ventilation system AIR CONTROL SYSTEM, developed exclusively by KEP Italy.
AIR CONTROL SYSTEM
The air circulation keeps the head always cool and dry. The hot air generated by the temperature of the head comes out of the back of the helmet. The visor is also totally flexible to avoid damage in the event of a fall.
The strap on 5 hardpoints gives better stability to the helmet. The strap inserted into the helmet through three belt loops is entirely made of soft faux leather which is anti-allergic and washable. The location of the rivets ensures complete comfort at all times.
LATEST HELMET SAFETY STANDARDS
ASTM - US/Canada
VG1 with Kitemark - Europe/UK
IC Mark EN1384:2012
PAS015: 2011 KITE MARK
Click here to access the KEP Configurator Design your helmet to your exact taste then click on "receive configuration" KEP will send you a file detailing your exact helmet specification by email, send this file to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a price for your helmet