Scientifically designed to offer a tailored fit for the rider’s body type. This maximises the protection offered while allowing unrestricted movement and flexibility. Customisable to match your cross-country colours.
- Gender-specific size range
- Removable and washable outer cover
- Adjustable sizing on shoulders, chest and waist offers great value and longevity
- High tensile zip with protectors
- UltraFlex™ technology foam
- Lightweight but high impact absorption
- Close fit that moulds to your body
- Great rider movement and flexibility
To maximise protection, body protectors need to be close fitting but bodies grow and develop in very different ways.
By providing many different body shapes in our size range with shape adjustment, our design team has created the ultimate in fit. No longer do you have to reshape your figure to fit the body protector.
The Womens Outlyne moulds to the curves of a woman’s body and is structured across the chest to maximise comfort.
The Mens Outlyne is cut generously across the shoulders and rib cage.
The Teens Outlyne pulls in at the waist and is darted at the front to provide a close fit for the young rider.
The Kids Outlyne offers adjustable chest, waist and shoulder fastenings for the growing rider (providing a longer term investment).
How to measure and fit a body protector
1. Measure over light clothing using a soft tape measure in centimetres (cm).
2. Take your waist measurement.
3. Take your chest measurement, under the arms and around the widest part.
4. Take your back length measurement, from the base of your neck (C7 vertebrae) to the base of your spine.
5. Select the corresponding size.