First & foremost we would like to make it as easy as possible for our customers to withdraw consent to collect their data, so by clicking the link below you can do this immediately. We feel it appropriate to inform you that should you opt out of data collection we will not be able to display relevant products to you or send you newsletters which relate to your previous purchases. We will also no longer be able to send you discount codes or special offers to your registered email address.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- We utilise a third party browser add on such as Google Tag Manager which gathers information about browsing habits and enables us to show you advert relevant to your browsing habits while you were on our store.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (We do not retain your credit card information), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We partner with third party companies such as "Shoelace" "Conversio" "Mailchimp" and "SavemySales" we use these companies software to create and send out marketing information to you by either email or sms.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
In addition to this the information we receive from your device allows us to retarget you with advertising which is relevant to your browsing habits while on our store, the geographic data we receive allows us to show you local offers, for example free shipping in your country.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
As already mentioned above we use services from these third party companies Mailchimp, Conversio, Shoelace, Ali-Express and Google Adwords which require us to share data we collect from you.
We also occasionally forward your name and shipping address details to our suppliers directly so that they may dispatch your purchased items directly to you. A list of our suppliers can be found here: https://justriding.com/pages/premium-equestrian-brands
We have contacted and are reassured by all of our third party service providers that they are fully compliant with GDPR regulations and that your information is stored securely and in accordance with the latest regulations.
You may opt out of receiving any emails from us which are sent via mailchimp
or any other organisation by clicking on the unsubscribe button within the email or by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting this.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Shoelace: You can email them on email@example.com if you would like to access your information or be removed from any of the lists they keep on their server.
- Conversio: Opt out by emailing them here Attn. Data Protection Officer
- Mailchimp: To opt out of being included on any lists on Mailchimps server you can email them here firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Just Riding We are able and happy to contact all of these companies on your behalf and either remove or request that your information be removed.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Our site does not carry any form of age restriction, however we would recommend not allowing your child (under 18) to make purchases online without adult supervision.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Ul Cedro Mazur 10 Kielce PL 25-252