This is a new version of BIC611 which is discontinued. The new product may be differ slightly from the previous version.
Icelandic Collection: IC04A
Dy'on's Icelandic Collection is for professional and amateur riders of Icelandic horses.
Always looking for new challenges, Phillipe Dion joined forces with Geraldine Vandevenne, a bridle fitter, and Mette Mannseth, a famous breeder of Icelandic horses, to develop special bridles to fit these small horses' heads, which depart completely from the usual European standards.
If you love Icelandic horses, the Icelandic Collection is just what you and your horses have been waiting for.
Give them increased comfort and they'll pay you back double for it each and every day.
Characteristics of the collection:
- Dy'on leather: Grade 1 Catalan leather tanned in Igualada, Spain
- Vegetable tanning developed excusively by Dy'on
- Natural dyes
- English leather type finish
- Stainless steel buckles
- Thread in matching colours
- Headpiece specially designed for the Icelandic horse's anatomy
- Extra-supple browband for comfort over the temples