New English Collection: NE99A
This collection is identical to the D Collection, with the exception of an item or two. It offers the same features and technical properties. The main difference lies in its aesthetic sobriety, with stainless steel buckles and stitching in shade that match the leather. Like the D Collection, it is made entirely of Dy'on leather.
The New English Collection is popular with very-high-level riders. Ot is designed for those who aim for more discretion whilst combining quality and comfort.
Each model in the New English Collection comes with the S-shaped headpiece - the latest product of Dy'on innovation.
Whilst it was developed for show jumping, the New English Collection can also be used in all other equestrian disciplines and fits the morphologies of many breeds.
Characteristics of the collection:
- Dy'on leather: Grade 1 Catalan leather tanned in Igualada, Spain
- Vegetable tanning developed excusively by Dy'on
- Natural dyes
- English leather type finish
- Stainless steel buckles
- Stitching in matching colours
- Supple S-shaped headpiece - latest Dy'on innovation