The preparation improves the physiological functions of the liver and detoxification of the body.
The substance contained in the preparation has a positive effect on the regeneration of liver cells. Milk thistle extract contains silymarin that stimulates detoxification and the formation of new hepatocytes. Artichoke extract is a source of cynarin, which stabilizes cholesterol levels, optimizes the work of the liver and protects it against damage.
A 600g package is enough for 30 days of supplementation.
Recommended for use:
- liver problems (flatulence, diarrhea, poisoning),
- the need to regenerate / support the liver:
- protectively when administering anti-inflammatory and analgesic drugs
- protectively when using supplements that burden the liver, such as devil's claw
- protectively during deworming
- poor liver function tests
- recommendations from your veterinarian to support liver function
- cleansing the body of toxins
- liver regeneration
- regeneration of liver cells
- protection against poisons (pesticides, sulphates, etc.)
- regulation of digestive processes
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating mares.
Ingredients: milk thistle extract, dried brewer's yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), artichoke extract.
Dosage / 24h
- Horses: 4 measuring cups
- Ponies: 2 measuring cups
The measuring cup included in the package contains 5g of the product (approximate value)
Method of administration: mix with concentrated feed.