All the advantages of the Speed Air model combined with the patented "double safety" technology of the 4S model!
All these features with an attractive price: a challenge taken up by GPA!
Twin Lock System, the rigid chinstrap by GPA, has been completely redesigned to offer stability and support previously reserved exclusively for motorcycle helmets.
The new magnetic closure combined with better legs flexibility make this chinstrap the GPA signature of this new collection!
The advantages of the Twin Lock System are:
- optimization of the stability of the helmet on the rider's head
- better neck protection as the coverage areas are larger
- thanks to its rigidity, reinforcement of the entire helmet in the event of a crash
- a field of vision totally expanded
- more comfort: for a soft touch contact with the rider's skin, removable pads have been added on the legs of the Twin Lock System
- no more problems with ill-fitting chinstrap (danger and lack of aesthetic). The size of the Twin Lock System is adapted to the size of the shell.
The New EPS (polystyrene shell) provides a better fit
Safety being at the heart of GPA's concerns, the entire 2022 collection benefits from a new, completely redesigned EPS. Its thickness has been increased for a better shock absorption. The new shape makes GPA helmets more comfortable to wear with an optimal ventilation.
New Liner for an optimum comfort
GPA new liner is much softer and more comfortable. Made in one piece, it is easily removable which allows you to modify the size, replace the liner or simply wash it.
This new liner slips between the EPS and the outer shell of the helmet by means of semi rigid plastic borders. No more velcro or rivets that could sometimes bother the rider. The fabric is antibacterial, antiperspirant and machine washable.
Production time: around 10 - 11 weeks from the order date