- oval shape enlarges the contact surface on the tongue for a soft influence
- designed for horses that occasionally pull against the hand but are too sensitive for stronger bits
- optimal utilisation of the limited space in the horse’s mouth
- allows direct pressure transmission on the tongue and lower jaw due to the fixed mouthpiece
- lies steady in the horse's mouth, gentle on the corners of the mouth
- the lateral contact helps horses that tend to fall out whilst riding or approaching an obstacle
novocontact bits are designed to create a unique oval shape which widens the contact surface on the tongue while the rider keeps a steady contact.
As the rider gives a rein aid the mouthpiece turns forward and the contact surface gets narrower, ensuring more precise and effective communication.
novocontact bits improve the interaction between horse and rider for a better contact and acceptance of the bit.
Double jointed novocontact bits are also ideal to use on horses that occasionally tend to pull against the hand, but are too sensitive to be ridden with stronger bits.
novocontact bits are developed on the latest scientific research and are suitable for every type of horse.
The bits have been successfully tested and approved by professional and leisure riders and are available in single and double jointed versions.