- ergonomical shape allowing an even distribution of pressure
- fits anatomically correct between tongue and palate
- direct and precise effect
- direct pressure transmission on the tongue and lower jaw due to fixed mouthpiece
- lies steady in the horses mouth, gentle on the corners of the mouth
- excellent processing and tested material quality
The Sprenger Satinox bits are the high-quality counterpart to anatomically shaped bits made of stainless steel. Compared to previously available models in the lower price range, they are characterized by excellent processing and tested material quality.
The satin-finished mouthpiece with its matte surface looks particularly elegant and provides a pleasant feeling on the tongue. Due to their curved shape, Satinox bits provide plenty of room for the tongue. They ensure an even spread of pressure and achieve a direct and accurate effect. The Satinox range offers a comprehensive selection of models for all types of horses, disciplines and training levels, creating an interesting basic assortment in the affordable and medium price range. The mouthpieces are available in single and double jointed or as Mullen Mouth snaffle Dressage specialists can look forward to weymouths and bradoon bits.