Collagen type II
Protection and regeneration of the musculoskeletal system
Hydrolyzed collagen protein with high bioavailability. The product is easily absorbed. It contains polyamino acids, oligopeptides, collagen polypeptides and as many as 18 amino acids (including the significant level of proline and lysine important for the biosynthesis of its own collagen). It’s used in the prevention of the skeletal system (supports the endurance and elasticity of connective tissue, tendons and joints). It improves the appearance of the skin, fur and hoof horn. It helps to maintain the proper water management of the body (connective tissues).
The 300g package is enough for 37 days.
The 800g package is enough for 100 days.
Rehabilitation – during convalescence after injuries and operations of the musculoskeletal system.
Sport – protection and regeneration of the movement apparatus.
Senior – joints and muscles stiffness, reduced joints mobility. A young horse – applying during intensive growth will enable the proper functioning of the movement apparatus at a later age.
Hooves – in case of problems with brittle, cracking hoof horn.
Composition: 100% Hydrolyzed collagen
Horses: 2 scoops
Ponies: 1 scoops
The enclosed scoop contains 4g product (approximate)
In the event of increased demand, the dose may be increased to: 2g / 50kg
Tip: it is recommended to use in combination with vitamin C, which is necessary in the biosynthesis of collagen.
Method of administration: mix with feed.
Why HorseLinePRO Collagen?
We use the highest quality premium grade raw material with the following certificates: HG (Human Grade) and GMO FREE.
When should we enrich our horse’s diet with collagen?
● If the horse suffers from:
– joints and muscles stiffness,
– reduced mobility of the movement apparatus especially in the first part of the training
– lameness, injuries, cuts, wounds
● during rehabilitation after injuries and operations of the musculoskeletal system
● its tendons, joints, muscles, bones and ligaments are subjected to strains in connection with training and competition
● in case of back pain
● applying the collagen to young horses during intensive growth will enable the proper functioning of the movement apparatus at a later age
● in case of poor hooves, coat and skin condition
What is collagen responsible for?
Collagen is the natural building block of most tissues in the body: bones, joints, cartilage, intervertebral discs, ligaments, tendons, veins, skin and hooves. Collagen peptides:
– counteract defects in cartilage
– increase joint mobility and reduce their painfulness
– increase bone density
– enable better mineral substances absorption
– stimulate cells to produce young collagen chains, which has a positive effect on cartilage regeneration.
Do you know that :
● 70% of the articular cartilage consists of collagen
● HorseLine Vitamin C is necessary for the collagen synthesis
● proper nutrition and strengthening of the whole movement apparatus allows to reduce risk of injury and maintain a flexible movement.